Challenge Terms and Conditions
BAFTA Kids The Power of Kindness Competition
This challenge is run on behalf of and by British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA). All entries must be made in accordance with the following competition Terms & Conditions.
These Rules include details about how to enter the Competition, opening and closing dates, prize details, and anything else BAFTA thinks you may need to know about entering the Competition. By entering the Competition, you promise to follow and be bound by these Rules (which may be amended or varied at any time by BAFTA with or without notice) and by BAFTA’s decision, which is final in all matters relating to these Rules, the Competition, the winner selection and/or the results and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Who can enter?
- You must be aged between seven (7) and fourteen (14) at the date of entry, obtain parental consent and live in the UK or Eire to enter the Competition.
- You are not allowed to enter the Competition if you or any of your family members are employees of BAFTA, Place 2 Be or any sponsors associated with the Competition or their respective associated companies.
- One winner will see their character design developed by Blue Zoo Productions and turned into an animated video, and will receive an MP4 file of this to keep. The winner will also receive a BAFTA Kids goody bag.
- The winner will be decided by an independent jury from the entries submitted.
- The winner's parent or guardian will be notified via email after 10 March 2017.
Competition terms and conditions
- The closing date for entries is Tuesday 28 February 2017 at 17:00 (5pm) GMT.
- All entrants require their parent or guardian’s consent to enter, and their parent or guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions for themselves and on behalf of the entrant. By entering this Competition each entrant confirms that he/she has obtained such consent and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- BAFTA accepts no responsibility for entries not received. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Incomplete and late entries will not be accepted.
- If the winner is unable for any reason to accept the prize or cannot be contacted, BAFTA reserves the right to award the prize to another participant whose name will be chosen from all other eligible entries received.
General terms and conditions
- Prizes are subject to availability
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person via online route of entry, and no bulk or third party entries are permitted.
- By taking part, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms.
- All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions, which, by taking part, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The decision made by BAFTA is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- BAFTA reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value (b) alter the competition question after the competition has opened and (c) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice.
- BAFTA reserves the right to publish the name of the winning entrant on the BAFTA website and social media channels.
- By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from BAFTA including news, events, offers and competitions.
- Any queries relating to the prize draw should be directed to email@example.com